|
|
Disclaimer
![]() Welcome to loves-bella.blogspot.com No spamming & copying ! Leave a tag before you leave & Please do not copy. :D Hate me? Click here. Enjoy ♥ Twitter
Navigations
Tagboard
Chat with me!! Affiliates
Cyndi Leonard Kes Sean Olivia Mummie Julia Mummie Jojo Mummie Esther Mummie Wenz Ads
Archives
Recent
New Skin I have to stop >.< Progress RL Sale lazy Shopping with Harhar Hep B 1st Month Celebration forever tired boohoo!!~~~~ Monthly May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010Vistors
Credits Designer: nicole ♥ Basecodes: nicole ♥ Banner: cyworld Graphics: sugarpink |
super duper PISSED
I'M PISSED!! Soooo bloody pissed off with myself and my "Brilliant Rose" wedding ring.. Ya right.. really BRILLIANT.. bought the ring for less than 1yr and 1 of the diamond DROPPED off and I could not find it.. -_-" To make things even worse, it wasnt me who noticed tat the diamond was missing. It was HUBBY !!! *-_-" x2* U can imagine the look on my face when he told me about it. I was having my dinner loh.. Where and how did the diamond dropped off?? I left it on the table beside the tv in the room since 1mth plus ago cuz did not want to scratch Isa with it.. It was still perfect then.. HOW THE HELL DID IT HAPPEN?? *i'm fuming now* Hubby was sooo sweet la.. Althou I know he was also unhappy abt it but he still tried to comfort me.. He juz asked me to bring the ring back to the shop and see wad can be done.. Gonna bring the god damn ring back to the shop and COMPLAIN!! aRgHhhH
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)
|