|
|
Disclaimer
![]() Welcome to loves-bella.blogspot.com No spamming & copying ! Leave a tag before you leave & Please do not copy. :D Hate me? Click here. Enjoy ♥ Twitter
Navigations
Tagboard
Chat with me!! Affiliates
Cyndi Leonard Kes Sean Olivia Mummie Julia Mummie Jojo Mummie Esther Mummie Wenz Ads
Archives
Recent
Progress RL Sale lazy Shopping with Harhar Hep B 1st Month Celebration forever tired boohoo!!~~~~ FAT Heart-Pain Monthly May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010Vistors
Credits Designer: nicole ♥ Basecodes: nicole ♥ Banner: cyworld Graphics: sugarpink |
I have to stop >.<
Shopping again!!! haha... This time round, went to Okaidi & Obaibi at Raffles City. Bought 3 tops, 2 bottoms and 1 dress for Isa. They were having a mega sale. Got all those for about $50plus which I think is freaking cheap for its brand la.. cuz all the 6 items were having 70% off la.. We also got a fisher price rocker cum toddle chair and a new stroller from Capella s802 - kanna nagged cuz already had a Peg Perego at home. :p Total damage for the week: $50 + $109 + $328 = $487 oMg!! I think I really need to juz buy wad is needed and not wad I want to buy.. *someone pls stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)
|