|
|
Disclaimer
![]() Welcome to loves-bella.blogspot.com No spamming & copying ! Leave a tag before you leave & Please do not copy. :D Hate me? Click here. Enjoy ♥ Twitter
Navigations
Tagboard
Chat with me!! Affiliates
Cyndi Leonard Kes Sean Olivia Mummie Julia Mummie Jojo Mummie Esther Mummie Wenz Ads
Archives
Recent
Hep B 1st Month Celebration forever tired boohoo!!~~~~ FAT Heart-Pain Xiao Xing Wannabe?? LOL random Tired-ness Bored Monthly May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010Vistors
Credits Designer: nicole ♥ Basecodes: nicole ♥ Banner: cyworld Graphics: sugarpink |
Shopping with Harhar
Met up with Harhar this afternoon at Far East.. At first is onli accompany her to buy a pair of sandal but in the end, I bought 2 pairs of shoes while Harhar bought 4 pairs.. -_-" After shopping for shoes, we went to have some snacks and drinks. Had a great time bitching and gossiping.. haha") Harhar suddenly suggested going over to Coach at DFS.. I really shouldnt go out today de loh.. In the end, I bought 2 Polo T and a dress from Ralph Lauren for Qiqi.. Biggest damage of the day!! but they are too cute to resist loh.. :p As for Harhar, she bought a pink Coach wristlet and a red coin pouch.. I was soooo almost tempted by her to buy te pink wristlet but heng I controlled myself loh.. Cuz my pocket already got big hole liao.. hehe") ![]() Meeting Jiajia tml to go for the Motherhood Exhibition at the Expo to see if there's anything to buy for Qiqi.. I wanna get the MIM Sling for her so it will be easier to go out if I am alone.. The pram is too feaking heavy loh.. regret buying the pram but... ITS PINK!!! who cares.. lol.. Tml will also be the first time I am bringing Qiqi out all by myself.. hope tat she will be a good gal loh..*cross fingers*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)
|