|
|
Disclaimer
![]() Welcome to loves-bella.blogspot.com No spamming & copying ! Leave a tag before you leave & Please do not copy. :D Hate me? Click here. Enjoy ♥ Twitter
Navigations
Tagboard
Chat with me!! Affiliates
Cyndi Leonard Kes Sean Olivia Mummie Julia Mummie Jojo Mummie Esther Mummie Wenz Ads
Archives
Recent
SK-II shop shop shop Bored-ness AMK Hub hair cut ISABELLA super duper PISSED New Skin I have to stop >.< Progress Monthly May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010Vistors
Credits Designer: nicole ♥ Basecodes: nicole ♥ Banner: cyworld Graphics: sugarpink |
ArGh
Freaking hell.. early in the morning then make me dulan.. I was playing with Isa in the living room and at the same time trying to feed her. That bloody woman came and pull the rocker away from me while I was on the phone and then she juz sit infront of me and feed Isa. -_-" after feeding still can ask me to see how much Isa drank. I am so super duper dulan la.. She could asked me or tell me tat she want to feed Isa wad.. Why ah?? Mouth cannot talk ah?? MUTE ah?? Jus pull her away from me.. Where r ur manners?? Ppl still watching tv then she will dunno why go and off the tv.. U dun wan to watch does not mean other ppl dun wan to watch right?? very the no manners la.. Feeling damn lousy la.. why cant I juz tell it straight to her face instead of blogging here and being angry ALONE?? haii.. I feel sooo useless... so not like me loh.. aRgHhh... I wanna move OUT of this house.. I dun wan to live with her ANYMORE!!!~~~
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)
|