|
|
Disclaimer
![]() Welcome to loves-bella.blogspot.com No spamming & copying ! Leave a tag before you leave & Please do not copy. :D Hate me? Click here. Enjoy ♥ Twitter
Navigations
Tagboard
Chat with me!! Affiliates
Cyndi Leonard Kes Sean Olivia Mummie Julia Mummie Jojo Mummie Esther Mummie Wenz Ads
Archives
Recent
Bored arGhhHHhH *continue* Sleep-less Nights Day 14 New Start Monthly May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010Vistors
Credits Designer: nicole ♥ Basecodes: nicole ♥ Banner: cyworld Graphics: sugarpink |
Tired-ness
Juz fed and coaxed her to bed.. She is getting more and more demanding loh.. Must ppl carry and pat her before she can slp, cry like mad when she is hungry or seeking attention.. I guess it must be becuz of 'someone' who always likes to disturb her when she is slping, carry her whenever she makes some noise even thou she is NOT crying.. What can I say?? I cant possibly tell her off wad.. oh well.. dun wanna make things difficult.. JUST HAVE TO 'REN' and I am wondering how much longer can I do tat. Anyway, something happened at his office today. 1 of his colleague was asked to leave the company at 5plus. -_-" Imagine after a day of work, ur boss suddenly ask u to pack up and leave. OMG!! wad an 'S-hole' right?? But for this instant, I can understand from his boss's point of view. The mistake made was too serious and 1 of the 2 gals have to be responsible for it. Oh well, its already final so no pt thinking abt it also. Hopefully this colleague will take it easy loh.. His mood was quite affected as he is their immediate superior. Now he have more work to cover loh. Poor thing.. Have to worry abt his work and also take care of princess's 1st month celebration.. sooo heartpain to see him working sooo hard.. Ok la.. I am off to bed le, shall try to catch some slp before my princess wakes up for her feed again.. *My princess is NOT ' Chao Ba Bi'
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)
|