|
Disclaimer

Welcome to loves-bella.blogspot.com
No spamming & copying !
Leave a tag before you leave
& Please do not copy. :D
Hate me? Click here.
Enjoy ♥
Twitter
Navigations
Click here!!
story
about me & my princess
gallery
Tagboard
Chat with me!!
Affiliates
Cyndi
Leonard
Kes
Sean
Olivia
Mummie Julia
Mummie Jojo
Mummie Esther
Mummie Wenz
Ads
Archives
Vistors
Credits
Designer: nicole ♥
Basecodes: nicole ♥
Banner: cyworld
Graphics: sugarpink
|
New Start
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Isabella is still aslp so I decided to blog
Decided to change my blog to a new address for a BRAND NEW start.. Everything have changed since I knew I had Isabella in me. I never tot that I could handle everything but thanks to my dearest for his constant support and understanding, I manage to make it to the day till Isabella was born - 1 May 2009.
The process of my labour. Constant backaches starts from 30th April ard 11pm Tahan till morning before going to TMC to see doc Reached TMC at 8am. Went for check-up and was told by the nurse that I was 3-4cm dilated. Went straight to the delivery ward and a CTG was placed on my tummy to monitor baby's heartbeat Dr Caroline Khi came at 10plus to check on me and asked if I needed anything Pain came on and off - used the gas Dr Caroline Khi came again at 2plus to check and asked if wanted to burst the water bag - which I rejected cuz I saw the stick and was scared. -_-" Pain got really worst at 5plus till Dr Caroline Khi 'forced' me to burst the water bag and that was when the 'real' pain kicks in - every 2-3 mins. - I could feel that the water was warm as it flows which looks like egg soup. Struggled till 7plus before Isabella was finally out. - while struggling, almost kicked Dr Caroline Khi. Shouted several times at 1 of the nurse cuz she refused to let me use the gas. (so paiseh after giving birth) Dr Caroline Khi handed a pair of scissor over to cut Isabella's umbilical cord, afterwhich she proceeded to draw the blood from the cord as I had signed to donated it to SCBB. Lastly the placenta was out and I was stitched up quickly. Waited quite a while in the delivery ward before I was wheeled up to my ward to rest. - change of shift for the nurses.
The whole experience was like having a dream, a painful yet fulfilling dream. He was there all these while to accompany and support me. I could really sense tat he tried his best to comfort me and show his support by holding me firmly whenever the contractions came. *Thanks... mUaCkZzz* Shall up load pics soon..
    
|
about the girl
Call me ,
* 28 April
* Crazy over
- Pink
- Strawberries
- Piglet
- Milk
* Can't do without
- My Princess Isabella
- My Big Baby
- My Family
- Friends
- Shopping
- KTV-ing
- Retro songs
- Ben & Jerry's ice cream
- Hello Panda biscuits
- Sun-tanning
- Mahjong
my Princess
 Isabella aka Leqi
 *First Cry: 1st May 09
 *Time of Birth: 1938hrs
 *Birth Weight: 3.535kg
 *Birth Length: 50cm
 *Head Circumference: 35cm
 *Gestation Period: 40 weeks
 *Natural Birth
 *Place of Birth: TMC
 3 June 2009
 *Weight: 4.585kg
 *Length: 53.5cm
 *Head Circumference: 37.5cm
 22 June 2009
 *Weight: 5.160kg
 28 July 2009
 *Weight: 5.730kg
 3 Aug 2009
 *Weight: 5.775kg
 *Length: 60cm
 *Head Circumference: 38cm
 2 Sept 2009
 *Weight: 6.0kg
 *Length: 63.5cm
 *Head Circumference: 39cm
 2 Oct 2009
 *Weight: 6.25kg
 *Length: 63.5cm
 *Head Circumference: 40cm
|
New Start
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Isabella is still aslp so I decided to blog
Decided to change my blog to a new address for a BRAND NEW start.. Everything have changed since I knew I had Isabella in me. I never tot that I could handle everything but thanks to my dearest for his constant support and understanding, I manage to make it to the day till Isabella was born - 1 May 2009.
The process of my labour. Constant backaches starts from 30th April ard 11pm Tahan till morning before going to TMC to see doc Reached TMC at 8am. Went for check-up and was told by the nurse that I was 3-4cm dilated. Went straight to the delivery ward and a CTG was placed on my tummy to monitor baby's heartbeat Dr Caroline Khi came at 10plus to check on me and asked if I needed anything Pain came on and off - used the gas Dr Caroline Khi came again at 2plus to check and asked if wanted to burst the water bag - which I rejected cuz I saw the stick and was scared. -_-" Pain got really worst at 5plus till Dr Caroline Khi 'forced' me to burst the water bag and that was when the 'real' pain kicks in - every 2-3 mins. - I could feel that the water was warm as it flows which looks like egg soup. Struggled till 7plus before Isabella was finally out. - while struggling, almost kicked Dr Caroline Khi. Shouted several times at 1 of the nurse cuz she refused to let me use the gas. (so paiseh after giving birth) Dr Caroline Khi handed a pair of scissor over to cut Isabella's umbilical cord, afterwhich she proceeded to draw the blood from the cord as I had signed to donated it to SCBB. Lastly the placenta was out and I was stitched up quickly. Waited quite a while in the delivery ward before I was wheeled up to my ward to rest. - change of shift for the nurses.
The whole experience was like having a dream, a painful yet fulfilling dream. He was there all these while to accompany and support me. I could really sense tat he tried his best to comfort me and show his support by holding me firmly whenever the contractions came. *Thanks... mUaCkZzz* Shall up load pics soon..
    
|
Hall of Fame
Presenting my princess! :D
|
|