|
|
Disclaimer
![]() Welcome to loves-bella.blogspot.com No spamming & copying ! Leave a tag before you leave & Please do not copy. :D Hate me? Click here. Enjoy ♥ Twitter
Navigations
Tagboard
Chat with me!! Affiliates
Cyndi Leonard Kes Sean Olivia Mummie Julia Mummie Jojo Mummie Esther Mummie Wenz Ads
Archives
Recent
2days of shopping last week.. Buys:Leapfrog - Lett... B-I-T-C-H random long long ago Lazy M2 M1 and Me... update soon happy weekend oops i did it yet AGAIN Monthly May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 May 2010 July 2010Vistors
Credits Designer: nicole ♥ Basecodes: nicole ♥ Banner: cyworld Graphics: sugarpink |
shitty
why Why WHY?? Sometimes I really juz wished tat I do not have to go to work at all.. Its not tat I hate my job.. but its the ppl at work tat makes it feels so shitty.. Having to work on SAT and SUN are already shitty, having to work on weekends + PH is even worst, having to work on weekends + PH + submitting reports on both days is?? DAMN SHITTY Must be a curse!! must be.. I need to go on a shopping spree AGAIN... haha.. *some1 pls brighten my day*
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
copyrighted 2009 | layout by creambunny.co.nr (DO NOT REMOVE)
|